Salary: $20.00/HourlyJob Type: Full Time, PermanentStart Date: As soon as possible
Language: EnglishMinimum Education: NonePositions Available: 2
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)NOC Job Title: Construction WorkerExpires in 2 daysExpires: 2019-11-01Posted: 2019-07-17Last Updated: 2019-07-17
51074 Zander Place
Chilliwack, British Columbia
V4Z 0C1, Canada
Shahi Drywall Contracting Ltd. in Chilliwack, BC is looking for full time permanent construction workers to join them as soon as possible.
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Mix mud, taping and sanding
- Assist Drywall Installers and other tradesperson
- Assistance in installing drywall sheets for ceiling
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Assist in lifting drywall sheets and mud boxes
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Operate screw guns and router to drill holes
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Some experience as a general construction labourer may be required for construction trade helpers.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $20.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
Work location varies, depends on job site. Mostly all over the Lower Mainland area .
51074 Zander Place
Chilliwack BC V4Z 0C1 Canada
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
No Phone calls please, selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply…
Source : Ca.indeed.com